Friday, March 24, 2006

Market Astrology for 20-24 March 2006

I was celebrating the onset of Iranian New Year with the Spring Equinox, and just chilled out. I have just found this rather useful tool, thanks to ADVFN, which allows one to capture charts.

Sorry this space did have that chart. But it was too big.

As you know I do not predict, but rather interpret, as best as I can, what an aspectarian calculates. Looking at the movement of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, one cannot but notice the rather large move down that took place on 21 March, and the large move up the next day.

Ok Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but if you had the aspectarian on last week-end, and had noticed the number of hard and soft aspects in those times, you could have had an edge. But of course there are so many other things to consider.

Let me know what you think of this form of presentation.