Sunday, April 10, 2011

Market Astrology: The effect of Mars in Aries 2011.

What I have done is not what most ordinary Astrologers do. I have not only selected a special set of aspects, but then selected the most powerful ones for Mars only.  What that does, is to filter out a lot of the minor aspects, that can confuse.  The big D in the middle shows the period when the hard aspects are strongest for a long time, after the soft aspected periods marked by the two Us before and after it. M means mixed. This type of analysis is not the only thing you need to do if you want to understand the Astrology of the market.  You need to also look at the faster entities in our solar system.  So you need to look at the movement of Venus Sun and Mercury.  They produce a lot of angles and it is not practical to produce all that data for the whole month.  And then you have the aspects that the Moon is making from one minute to the next to everything else. I can produce a lot of tables like the one and please contact me on aliwho@gmail.com with "Ali I am Confused about Astrology" in the Subject line for me to read your email.

Update:

I have put aspects for all the other faster entities on the recent posts.