Sunday, April 03, 2011

Market Astrology Prediction for Monday 4th April and Tuesday 5th April 2011.

Above is the table using the same filters to select the special aspects I mentioned before but for all the bodies moving in our Solar System.  As you can see the Moon's movement is more than all of them, and there are a lot of aspects. I have tried to find the moments when there are a lot of the same aspects, and marked them with Ds and Us. See if they correlate to any of the high volume markets you are looking at.  In fact on this level you can apply it to a lot of day to day activities.  This the cutting edge of this work.  You can take it one more step and that is to include the minor aspects as well.  It can then get pretty hairy.  Again get in touch with me on aliwho@gmail.com with Subject Line stating "Ali I'm confused about Astrology".  I will then tell you about my charges.