Friday, December 23, 2005

Asteroids and medium term signals for stocks and currencies

As you know I publish, at the end of every day for free, the results for the aspects of all the planets and moon, for all markets from 00:00 hours to 24:00 GMT. That's fine if you are a day trader; getting in and out from one hour to the next.

Short term traders look at the aspects of Sun, Mercury, and Venus for clues of background info from on day to the next. I have not bothered (too much possibility for typos) to publish them, as you should be able to get them yourself, once you have learned the method I use. It is not difficult.

Then I publish the aspects of Mars for the next sign it is in. That's fine for a short term to medium traders. And way back a few months ago, it was quite clear that we were all going to be stuck in a narrow band, after the early November rally, with the lack of a continuous aspects.

But there seems to be a void doesn't it? Sun Mercury and Venus do well on the day to day, but the aspect count is not really good enough on its own. Mars aspect count has been used since the time of Zoroaster, and human beings have been quite happy using that. But there is a void.

So I have decided to look at the four asteroids, and publish their aspects for free for the next month or sign - not quite sure which one. But I thought I should do it in the next few days; as I am off from my day job, and the Sun is approaching Ceres. Of course I have done this before, but there is something to be said about the results in research, when one does it for the public good. Let's hope it produces interesting results this time around.

Get in touch with me, by emailing aliwhoATyahooDOTcom with the word Asteroids in the subject line, so I will not delete your message by mistake, if you have anything to share, or put a message here.