Sunday, April 03, 2011

Market Astrology: Major Aspects of Mercury Venus Sun from 28 March to 8 April 2011

Above is a table of using the same filter as I did in the previous report for Mars in Aries.  This time I have just looked at Mercury, Venus and Sun, which make more aspects per unit time than Mars does.  Here you can see what time periods there is a focus of aspects.  The next level is to use the Moon and really see the minute by minute aspects.  But they change so quickly that there effects are not as enduring as these or the Mars ones.  Again contact me on aliwho@gmail.com with "Ali I am confused about Astrology" in the Subject line for me to see your email.

Now as I have included last week's data, you should be able to see if there is any correlation to the market you are looking at.  If there is no correlation, then check the volume.  These aspects work well with high volume markets what ever the flavour is.